Monday, March 10, 2014 - 3:13pm
Stop illegal dumping? There's an app for that
The Delaware Department of Natural Resources introduces the new TrashStoppers mobile phone app.
It's designed to allow you to report illegal dumping activities or complaints directly to state regulators.
DNREC Secretary Collin O'Mara says the state wants to make it easier to report illegally-dumped tires, trash, construction debris or potentially hazardous materials.
To find out more, click here
Copyright © Oct 24, 2014, Delaware 105.9/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
| Latest News
- AUDIO: Sussex Co. Council candidates discuss jobs, land use and more
- VIDEO: Sussex Co. Council debate on Delaware1059
- DSP Conducting Death Investigation in Bear
- AG, St Legislators, Georgetown Officials Meet to Address Safety Concerns at Classic Motel
- Child Burned in Milltown Fire
- AUDIO: 6th District State Senate Candidates Spar at Candidates Forum
- AUDIO: Candidates in 20th Rep District Discuss Variety of Issues
- Dover man charged with drug, weapons crimes after pursuit
- Controlled burn planned near Frankford
- AUDIO: Program makes glasses available to students
- UPDATE: Owner of 10 Malnourished Horses ID'd & Charged in Seaford
- Milton Goat Shot, Injured
- 1 Dead in Kent Island, MD Crash
- UPDATE: Early voting is underway in Maryland
- GOP governors group to run ad for Hogan in Md.
- UPDATE: Probe continues into source of illnesses at Wicomico Co. school
- Wicomico Co. man gets 65 years for home invasion crime
- NCCo Police Search for Creeper in Bear
- Rash of Vandalism Strikes Several NCCo Communities
- AUDIO: Survey Shows Carper, Coons are Worth Millions
- Eye Exams, Glasses Offered to Low-Income Students
- Big Pot Haul Lands Probationer Back Behind Bars
- Probationer Back in Jail After Gun, Drug Arrest
- New Parking Permit Rules in Wilmington
- Aldridge to Become New Friends School Head
- Antares Rocket Set to Launch from Wallops Oct. 27
- AUDIO: 911 calls show chaos after Del. tour bus crash
- Official: 3 dead, 2 hurt in Frederick, Md. midair crash
- Icahn says Atlantic City's Taj Mahal casino likely to close
- AUDIO: Del. duck hunting season starts Fri.